Artists’ Nights at Hugo’s Studio
These meetings take place at irregular intervals. If you’re already on my mailing list you will receive an invitation. If you want to be added or removed from it, please send me a brief email.
What is the event about? The main focus per evening will usually be one or two presentations or topics, but we will also sit together, eat, drink and chat.
My goal is to provide artists and art-related professionals a platform to meet, to get in contact, to discuss topics in a not so stylish, more unpretentious environment. If you are invited and you want to bring someone else, you are welcome to do so – just tell me before.
You are invited to contribute yourself some topic! This could be some subject from your work, a piece of your art itself or another question that you currently think about and that somehow suits the artistic context. Please come back to me whenever you feel about contributing on such an event. I would be very happy about this!
- You want no further invitations? Just tell me and you will be removed from the list.
- Each event will only take place with a minimum number of participants.
- Everybody can suggest new guests or presentation topics – start right now! :-)
- Address: Neumagener Str. 25, 13088 Berlin-Weißensee
- Start 8:00 PM
- The studio is located in the backyard of the large red brick building (the front part is Rathaus Weißensee). There are parking lots in the court yard.
- The studio is on ground floor level, there is a bell on the right side of the entry door.
- Public transport: Take the ringbahn to S+U Pankow. Then Bus X54 (direction “Weißensee, Piesporter Str.” or “U Hellersdorf”). Get off at “Neumagener Strasse”. Walk 50m back and on your right hand side into Neumagener Str. Then enter the court yard on the left.
- From Kreuzberg public transport takes approx. 1 hr… Take water and a good book ;-)
The whole event is based on an active, contributing, constructive attitude of each participant.